Friday, July 20, 2007

Back again, after a pause

Ok, I'm back to Blogger. Had to attend to other things for a while, learning all sorts of new stuff through collaboration with a colleague about how to begin a learning center. Dove into CR2.0, a great philosophical and techie educational network with a bunch of idealistic-thinking, forward-moving colleagues. Learned how to build larger bases in networks, learned to connect networks (such as CR2.0 with Facebook). Learned, learned learned.
I'm now experiencing that uplifting headstate that comes from growing so much that new growth is easier; I'm on a roll.
Just 3 months ago I talked about being on that edge, of being ready to take a leap, of knowing that I'd never again perceive the world in the same way. I was right--my view is qualitatively different now. And I can honestly say, I'm happier, more engaged in all sorts of learning, and, more expressive. There was a rapid growth in my general writing skills and capacity, a rapid growth in taking the risks to do some creative writing, and a HUGE growth in connectiveness with people who provide important feedback and support as we all move forth in such an information-sharing world.
I'm a new person.
And back to Blogger. I'll be posting regularly here now.

No comments: